Wednesday 21 August 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday: Farmer's Wife Quilt

It has been nice to have small bits and pieces to tackle this week. I bought some cardstock so I could have some heavier paper to baste hexies on (why had I not done this sooner I have no idea...oh well). I have basted 108 white on white hexies... progress is slow. I have done a second block for my Farmer's Wife Quilt and prepped/cut fabric for 3 more blocks.
Block 2 - Autumn Tints

Block 26 and Block 2 together

Linking up with Freshly Pieced because thats what the cool quilters do.. 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Have a great week, thanks for stopping by to have a look.
GeoMama


2 comments:

  1. Your Farmer's Wife quilt blocks have such beautiful colours. I especially like block 2, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.