Monday 2 December 2013

Discovery Toys: Cyber Monday - Mystery Host Week

I can't believe that it is December 2nd already. Are you ready for Christmas? Do you have all your shopping done?

Well if you are like me and don't enjoy crowded malls and toys that make the same 2 sounds endlessly through the day, I have the solution for you. This week my Discovery Toys business is running a Mystery Host Week.

Discovery Toys offers a line of kid powered, educational toys, games and books with layers of learning to grow with your child. All our products have a lifetime warranty and replacement parts are available so that if you lose pieces your toy can still be used.  

All the orders I collect this week will be put totaled and I will draw names for who will get the host credits at the end of the week. Here is the break down of what the host rewards are: 


I am sure you next question will be how do you decide what products your might want for the kids and young at heart in your life.

Here are some ideas: 
For an infant



For a 1-3 year old



For a 3-5 year old


For a 5-8 year old



And for the quilter in your life:

So, check out the my page www.discoverytoys.com/Leatina and the catalog, then send me a message at leatinadiscoverytoys (at) gmail (dot) com . I will call you to enter your order, so that if your name is drawn I can apply the host reward to your order. I will take orders for this event until December 8th and the morning of December 9th the order will be submitted. This is prior to the shipping deadline to Canadian residents. 

You can like my Discovery Toys page www.facebook.com/leatinadiscoverytoys to keep up on all the future offers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Leatina

Only open to Canadian Residents. If you are in the US, please find use the search option http://www.discoverytoys.com/pws/homeoffice/tabs/consultant-locator.aspx#sthash.JFXD6sKj.dpbs to find a local consultant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.