So here is recap of what I have sewn since starting the blog.
LB's rag quilt
The Wedding Quilt for my Brother&Sister-in-Law - this was a huge undertaking, and it is the project I miss having on my design wall the most. So happy I could make it for such an awesome couple
Baby Blanket for Baby P. (Oink-a-doodle-moo)
Playmat for Baby G
Tote bags for my mom and sister-in-law
Hexie Tote Bag (mostly, I want to redo a couple of the seams)
18 diaper covers with gussets and 18 pocket diapers
Some toddler clothing for my daughter and niece
Works in Progress:
X=Y Block - start of a math quilt
5 blocks for the Hexie Block of the Month
41 block for the Farmer's Wife Quilt Sampler - see them all on their own page
Not Your Grandma's Garden - EPP Hexie Quilt- roughly 1850 hexies basted ~330sewn into rows, and 52 flowers made
Tumbler lunch bag - I have 4 outside pieces, and lining and interfacing, I just need time
Bento Box Quilt for friends - top is ready to be sewn together
The first block for Project Seventy-Two finished this afternoon.
|English Paper Piecing - Project Seventy-Two|
Block 1 - does it need a name?
Goals for the next 100 posts
1. Write another 100 posts. Seems a little daunting, but if I did 100, I am half way to 200.
2. Publish a couple patterns
3. Learn to Use EQ7 (Electric Quilt) for drafting patterns. So many ideas in my head, and so little time to sew them all.
4. Make 11 more paper (foundation) pieced blocks for a math quilt.
5. Make 15 more blocks for Project Seventy-Two.
6. Finish the current list of work in progress.
7. Get more followers and readers.
8. Make something with equilateral triangles.
9. Make a dress for Monkey
10. Make a dress for myself
11. Learn to longarm quilt. I am already taking steps to make that happen. I have completed a Renter Certification course to use a rental longarm and I am going to finish the Bento Box on it!
There are more things I would like to do, but that is a pretty good start for now.
Thanks for reading my posts and commenting on them. Here is to 100 more!