Thursday 22 May 2014

WIP: Project Seventy-Two

While away over the weekend I finished the May Hexie BOM. The kids grandmother and great grandma think the butterfly is pretty awesome, so I think I should make them each something with a butterfly on it. Pillows perhaps. 


I also made most of the first block for Project Seventy-Two. Project Seventy-Two is an English Paper Piecing project with 1" half hexagons. Each block will take 72 half hexagons. I have no idea how many blocks there will be, but probably more than is reasonable. Photos of progress can be views on my Instagram, @geomamaquilts
 
Nice picture on my lap in the car.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look. Enjoy the warmer weather!
GeoMama

1 comment:

  1. Fab fab flutterby, great use of the fabric design there too.
    Also really like the half hexis too...........great use for scraps but love your colour choices : )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.