Wednesday 24 July 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday: Finally Quilting

It has been a busy week in the sewing room. I finished the quilt back for the secret project late Friday night and my awesome Grandma came to help me sandwich it together Saturday afternoon. Then after kiddos went to bed I started quilt it together.  Monkey has been coming downstairs with me while LB naps in the morning, I get her set up watching cartoons on my laptop and playing with 'big girl' toys and I have been able to stitch for an hour or so.

I am doing dense organic lines on all the background areas. It is taking a huge amount of time, but going well. The more I work on this quilt the more it grows on my heart.
All rolled up to fit through the throat of my machine (and so you don't see too much, it is a secret project after all)

Still lots of sections need to be finished.

I am linking up with Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Happy sewing and thanks for reading
GeoMama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.