Friday 19 July 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday..oops I mean Friday

This week is disappearing rather quickly. Between working, coming down with a cold and heading up to Red Deer for my sister-in-law-to-be's stagette on the weekend I am feeling way behind on life in general. I haven't folded laundry that has been clean for 2 days, I haven't worked on my hexagon project for more than 10 minutes and suddenly it is Thursday  Friday.

On top of all the other stuff going on GeoDad and I went car shopping yesterday  Wednesday which ate up a bunch of time. We figured the cost of repairs to his truck was higher than we cared to pay (and they had to be done to pass an out of province inspection), so we have new-to-us PT Cruiser which should help cut down on gas costs.

But good news on the sewing front. The top of the secret project is all together!!! 48 shapes appliquéd on and back up on the design wall so I can make the back. I absolutely love this quilt and it is making me happy everytime I pick it to sew it.

I have also started getting the back together. Here is sneak peak at the start of it.

My awesome Grandma is coming to help me sandwich the quilt layers together tomorrow, so the back needs to be done before then. Luckily is it very simple. 

Have a great weekend everyone
GeoMama



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.