Tuesday 22 October 2013

Exciting things that aren't sewing related

I haven't sewn much for the last 2 weeks. I had a week of LB waking me up at 4:30 in the morning and Monkey waking up occasionally in the night, so I was too tired to do anything other than baste hexies. Then this last weekend I thought I would get tons of sewing done on my Oink-a-Doodle Moo quilt, but instead had a date night with GeoDad and spent all day Sunday on the phone with family letting them know some good news.

Can I give you a hint?

Yep, thats right. GeoDad popped the question Saturday evening while we were out for dinner. 

We have had a date picked to get married since I was pregnant with LB, but due to the calender (the specific date not falling on a weekend), and other commitments the date is still a year and a bit away. I think I will be posting pictures of wedding dresses to my fridge to try and avoid snacking. 

Happy happy week!! Maybe once I am a little less excited I will get back to work on my sewing projects.
GeoMama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.