Monday 24 June 2013

New sewing space

We are getting settled in the new house and I am so excited to have a basement with enough space for storage and some space to set up a mini studio/sewing area. 

3 cupboards to store projects, fabric, extra sewing machines, other stuff.
The most of the big pile of boxes has been put away now.

This is the desk I had at university, long time no see. It should work as a sewing table and desk.




I have made myself a pressing/cutting table out of extra cupboards and extra doors from the Ikea cabinets


I also have an ironing board kicking around down there that needs a better home in the space.
A sneak peak at the secret project

Still some tidying/set up to do to make it more functional but I am pretty excited about it. 

GeoMama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.