I have all 42 of my large blocks pressed and trimmed for the Bento Box quilt. One of these days I am going to lay them out determine a final arrangement. Then borders, backing and quilting, and eventually binding. But really the long part of the process is done.
Until I get to that I have been asked by a friend to make a set of cloth diapers, the couple they are for is having a girl in August. Last night I cut out the first one and sewed the elastic on to the gussets. Not a big start, but since I didn't put gussets in any of the diapers I have made so far it was a new step that is going to take a bit of tweaking to make it quick and easy.