Wednesday 23 April 2014

WIP: Housecoats and Bento Box

I had GeoDaddy home for 4 days over the Easter weekend and I thought I would get tons of sewing done, but alas, we went out all day Friday for dinner and I worked Saturday. I spent a bunch of my kid free time cleaning glass on my new-to-me China Cabinet also known as The Ugly Hutchling. I promise to have photos of it at the end of the week when I get a chance to get it all filled.

Sunday I finished the housecoats I was making for my niece and daughter. The pattern I used was the Comfy Cozy Robe by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop. It was the first pattern I used from them and it was easy to follow with lots if photos. The pdf pattern was such as easy way to get started.


Finally on Tuesday I got back to working on the Bento Box quilt. I am working on sewing the small blocks into large 4 patch blocks. I chain pieced all the 168 small blocks into pairs last night. They still need to be pressed and then I will get my friends over again to help decide on layout.



Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.
Thanks for stopping by to have a look..

GeoMaMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.