Monday 11 March 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

I thought I should do an end of the weekend update on my projects.
Here is the project list in no particular order:

1. LB's raggy quilt - SOOO close to done. It is all pieced together and I am working on snipping the seam allowances. There are 24 blocks with 36 inches of seams to cut (864 inches total), 24 blocks with 29 inches of seams (696 inches) and 48 blocks with 22 inches of seams (1056 inches)....so lets just say there are lots of seams to cut and it is slow going.

2. The Hexie project - 140 hexagons basted. This project is on the back burner while I finish LB's quilt.

3. Next on the list of things to sew is some more cloth diapers for LB (more about that in another post). I have the pattern traced onto mylar sheets so that I can use it repeatedly. I need to get the flannel I am using for the lining into the wash to pre-shrink it.

4. The GeoMama get in Shape Project: Sticking to my goal of exercising everyday. Finding that I am not ready to cut way back on calories because I am still nursing LB, but I am trying to eat more veggies and almost no chocolate. I have one pair of pants that are not staying up well... I hope that isn't just because they need to be washed. I am also remembering about muscles I forgot I had. I learned this week that I am not very good at skipping, oh well, I guess I will have to practice. I have been trying to get to bed at more reasonable hour, which is helping my energy levels in the morning. I sleep about 1/2 the night in bed, and then LB gets grumpy and NOISY, so we move to couch. Sleeping on the couch is not helping me recover from exercising, but I am not going to let it stop it from getting to the gym.

I was going to post this last night, but didn't. So Happy Monday Morning.

GeoMama



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.