Sunday 17 March 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Wow, Sunday again already, and its the middle of March. I thought I would get more done this week, but doing the snipping on LB's quilt took way longer than I planned. Luckily it is FINISHED!!! It has had 2 trips through the washing machine/dryer and is looking lots more raggy and feeling lots more cuddly.
LB is having fun playing with the raggy seam allowances


I have a new page on blog devoted to finished projects with more pictures of LB on his quilt. Check out  Completed Quilts on the upper tab.

I had another good week of exercise and fitness, but bad eating habits are proving to be more of a challenge to deal with.

In other random bits of my life... we set up a queen sized boxspring and mattress in the room Monkey is sleeping in. I am not sure she is ready to transition completely to a big girl bed, but we have many nights where someone ends up sitting beside her bed holding her hand and it would be nice to just be able to pull her into a bigger bed and cuddle instead.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day
GeoMama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate, I can always have more.